Sunday, June 8, 2008

its been a while..

yesterday, i recieved a call from my chilhood bestfriend, shahidah. yeah, it has been a while since we last met and talked. she's been busy with her assignments and her hectic life in perak. she's studying in kpm perak.

we talked for hours! banyak sangat nak cakap. macam tak habis-habis! hehehe. it was fun to just let it out everything! seriously, ive poured everything to her yesterday. i dont know why, i guess i just missed her so much. she's a great listener.

she was my bestfriend since we were in standard 1! can u imagine that, sangat lama da. 13 years of friendship. she used to be my "kakak" hehe, and i was the "adik". cuz everyone tgk kitorg muka nak sama kut. hehehe.

how funny things has changed now, i have my other 6 bestfriends. they are my world and my happiness. i dont know what would i do,not having them with me. we're stuck together da.
=)
so did she, she has other closed friends in perak too. but we're still the same like we used to back in high school.fun memories.

thanks for calling me semalam.
rindu u!

love her to bits!
xoxo.
purple is her favourite color
=D

No comments: