Tuesday, June 3, 2008

firasat

its a title of a song. he's an Indonesian singer, and he is really hot. =D his name is Marcell,and the song has a deep meaning towards me. haha. but yes, it does.

to me, firasat is about what i think on something, my thoughts, its about how i feel towards things that happens around me. its about how i act upon it because it reflects the way i am.



recently, my best friend halim, told me that "you da lain la, serious you're not fara yang i kenal dulu". those words stunned me. because at that particular moment, i began to realised everything! it made me think the whole night.cuz i kept on wondering on how did i changed so drastically till people could noticed the differences.

that's his firasat on me. we've became friends since form 1 till now. he's my best friend. =)

thanks to him, I've realised it, that i wasn't being myself all this while. i was trying to be like other people.

there are reasons why.but ill keep it to myself, all i know is that I've moved on and I've changed.

yeah..baru i sedar everything! I'm not gonna be the same person as before. i have my friends who are constantly there for me. and my family of course.



there are few things that happened before i realised all this, it was so sudden that this realization came into me.come to think back about all the past memories, it made me smile.

a guy who came into my life,him. whom i used to call as "my other half" walked out just like that after 15 months of relationship..9 months of "happiness" and 6 months of "suffering".

dear you,thanks for the memories.it has been a great experienced being with you.and you have taught me a lot of things and one of them is to not trust a person just like i trust you.

because now i got to know the real you.

my relationship between me and my friends. we had a small conflict, but we managed to settled it. no matter how bad we argued, at the end we're still together because of the friendship that we've build.honesty among each other is a must.though it hurts, to me that's what friends are for.

wanie,najwa,alya,fath,galoh,faz. they are my joy.we are differ in our characters and personality and that what makes it complete. full with laughter and sadness.



this man came after being quiet for quite some time.i have known him for such a long time i could say.

he came and filled me with his funny jokes and sweet words, he is a sweet talker.i do admit that i was really comfortable talking with him.like we could almost talk about everything, and we could talk for hours! he never bores me.he has this way of calming. perhaps its because he's much older.haihhh.why la I'm being so dumb and listen jer n not think about the consequences that will happen.he is someones.

and it did happened. shit happened. he walked away.i am a bit down,but lucky enough that i got the strength to overcome it.because he wasn't even mine.i didn't have deep feelings towards him.

i mean, i was about to,nearly started.

thanks to him, now i know that there are types of man that i have to watch out.

and now i have a clearer perspective in finding the right one.



i was stupid back then, not realising that i was being irrational towards certain things. this is the real life, and I'm ready to start a new chapter.like wanie said, maybe this is the phase of discovering life. hehe. yea,perhaps it is.


=)



No comments: